A Journey of Thanks

This blog follows my personal journey of thanks. On Dec. 5, 2007, I turn 30. Over the next year, I will reflect back on my life and personally thank all those individuals who made a difference in my life. These thanks will occur through hand written thank you notes and face-to-face encounters. Along my journey, I will interview today's top experts on gratitude and capture my experience through a personal video journal. The end result is a documentary film called "A Journey of Thanks."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Every Moment is an Opportunity

Good morning! Every moment is a moment to choose...today I chose to get up work out and enter a post in my blog. I recognize that I'm always on the journey and it's simply just a choice to keep this blog updated or not. Take out the emotion, take out the drama and just connect and the miracles start to flow.

I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm home with my family and full of energy and life.

Life is great...why? - because I say so!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Troy: Congratulations for choosing - and for recognizing that you are always on the journey. I'm blessed and grateful to be part of that journey! Just keep your feet pointed in the right direction and the universe will handle the details!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home