A Journey of Thanks

This blog follows my personal journey of thanks. On Dec. 5, 2007, I turn 30. Over the next year, I will reflect back on my life and personally thank all those individuals who made a difference in my life. These thanks will occur through hand written thank you notes and face-to-face encounters. Along my journey, I will interview today's top experts on gratitude and capture my experience through a personal video journal. The end result is a documentary film called "A Journey of Thanks."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

It has arrived...2007 is here and something tells me it is going to be an extraordinary year!! This year is the year of Declarations! I'm choosing to shift the conversation this year...so rather than make a list of resolutions, I'm committed to speaking from the top of the mountain my list of DECLARATIONS! The power of the declaration is what has already propelled me forward in so many exciting ways. My enthusiasm for this year started when I declared my "Journey of Thanks" and I'm so joyful to be in this state of gratitude. Now as I enter the New Year I also declare a new commitment to health and wellness. I've help create a "Declaration for Transformation in 2007" at my local fitness club. It all started with a moment of inspiration and suddenly I'm co-creating this 19 week program with the club owners. One thing you have to get about me...the whole weight training and exercise domain has never been a real profound part of my life. Don't get me wrong, my family eats well and everything and I do exercise from time to time but to take on this program is a new world. So the fact that I'm sitting there at the club sharing about what I'm committed to and how we can create this fitness program is quite a trip! I've attached a photo so you can see what I'm committed to...you can see my before picture and my vision and declaration for my "after" photo. (If you can't tell I've posted my head on another body.) I'll post the results at the half way point in 9.5 weeks and then again at the end. The program officially starts January 15th! Let the transformation begin.

"I'm so happy and grateful now that my body is in peak performance and I have succeeded in achieving my delcaration of transforming my health and wellness!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOhhhhh la la !!!
you'll do it, i have no doubt!
kelly

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome, Troy!! LOVE THE 6-PACK! I agree, there is power in Declaration! Looking forward to what 2007 brings for both of us and each of us!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home