A Journey of Thanks

This blog follows my personal journey of thanks. On Dec. 5, 2007, I turn 30. Over the next year, I will reflect back on my life and personally thank all those individuals who made a difference in my life. These thanks will occur through hand written thank you notes and face-to-face encounters. Along my journey, I will interview today's top experts on gratitude and capture my experience through a personal video journal. The end result is a documentary film called "A Journey of Thanks."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

Thursday, January 11, 2007

International Thank You Day!

Today is International Thank you Day! How perfect that a day like this exists in the world and to discover it on this Journey. I can't find too much info on the history of the day, some think it was just made up by the greeting card companies...maybe that is why the best info I found was from a greeting cards site! Click here to read more about this day...


Don't forget your Thank Yous today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Andrews said...

This year you can say thank you to all those people from your past - www.iwishidsaid.com - The place to say everything you wish you had said but never did.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Paul Andrews said...

Once again 2009 see's International Thank You Day on January 11th - Don't delay in saying Thank You to all the people in your life you wished you had said it to: www.iwishidsaid.com - allows you to say thank you and anything else you wished you'd said for FREE - and find out what other people wished they had said to you.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home