A Journey of Thanks

This blog follows my personal journey of thanks. On Dec. 5, 2007, I turn 30. Over the next year, I will reflect back on my life and personally thank all those individuals who made a difference in my life. These thanks will occur through hand written thank you notes and face-to-face encounters. Along my journey, I will interview today's top experts on gratitude and capture my experience through a personal video journal. The end result is a documentary film called "A Journey of Thanks."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Journey Begins!

Good morning! Welcome to December 5, 2006...my 29th birthday and my first post on my first blog. What will follow is my "Journey of Thanks." Between now and my 30th Birthday I plan to review my life and thank all of those people who made an impact on my life. What will show up when you live a life of graditude? What will show up when you take the moment to get present to those who impacted your live? What gets created in the world when you actually take the moment to write people a thank you note? Time will tell...The Journey Begins!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodee Bock said...

Happy birthday, Troy! Can't wait to share in this magnificent journey!!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home